Guthrie County Fair Camping
Rules During Fair Time
Updated June 14, 2023
1. Camping spots may be reserved for the 2024 fair during the 2023 fair.
Camping fees are $180. These fees must be paid in the Secretary's Office by Monday, Sept. 4 at 2:00 PM.
Tents (not in the designated tent area) are the same as one camper with a fee of $180. If fees are not paid, the campsite will become available. There are NO REFUNDS if the campsite is not used the following year.
2. Check-in is allowed on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2023, at 8:00 a.m., and check out on Monday, Sept. 4, 2023.
3. Tents can be placed in designated tent areas. Campsites are $50/site in the tent area.
4. All campers or tents who arrive before 8 AM on Saturday, August 26, 2023, will be charged $18 per day.
5. All reserved campers are to be parked in their space by Wednesday, August 30, 2023, at noon. Spots not occupied by noon will be subject to being sold and filled by the fair board to those on the waiting list for the remainder of that year.
6. Campsites include 2 season passes (these are NOT membership tickets) and 1 vehicle parking pass. $50 tent sites do not include season passes or vehicle parking spots. Camping packets will be distributed when the camper is set.
7. Campers must observe using the car camping pass (one vehicle to the camping spot) or they may lose their right to reserved camping.
8. No Keg Beer.
9. Open fires out at 11 PM. If conditions are too dry, signs will be posted not allowing open fires.
10. No fires are to be unattended and no burning of pallets or garbage.
11. No dogs on fairgrounds, including the campgrounds. Only exceptions: Dogs can be on the grounds directly before, during, and directly after the dog show or if the dog is a registered service dog.
12. No ATV's (4-Wheelers)
13. All minors must be supervised by adults when camping, day and/or night (at all times).
14. NO horse trailers in campgrounds.
15. All quiet by 12:30 am.