Guthrie County Fair Sponsorship 2019
August 29th- September 2nd, 2019
Guthrie Center, Iowa
Dear Potential Sponsor,
Although the 2018 fair was blessed with rain, it was a success with the free carnival again and the addition to the Cattle Feeder Pen barn! And as you may see, this past year has been full of improvements again for our fair! We have built two new buildings - the Ag and Art Hall and the Lions food booth with Legion bingo stand. Both buildings are wonderful upgrades for our fairgrounds!
As a fair board, we are passionate and enthusiastic about the future of the Guthrie County Fair! We have high hopes that with the continued fundraising efforts, improvements can continue. We would not be able to complete the changes above without your support and generosity and hope that you will consider becoming a 2019 Guthrie County Fair Sponsor.
Thank you in advance for helping to make this year’s fair, the best fair yet!
The Guthrie County Fair Board
The line-up for this year’s Grandstand includes:
Friday evening- Mutton Busting followed by the Rodeo
Saturday evening- Truck and Tractor Pull
Sunday evening- Figure 8 races
● White Ribbon Sponsors- $100– Receive recognition via intercom and/or at event, on fair's website and 2 season passes
● Red Ribbon Sponsors- $500- Receive Recognition via intercom and/or at event, recognition on Fair’s website, banner with name/logo displayed on the fairgrounds, and 4 season passes
● Blue Ribbon Sponsors- $1,000 - Receive recognition via intercom and/or at event, recognition on the fair’s website, 1 banner with name/logo displayed on the fairgrounds, listed as a sponsor for the “free” Midway, and 8 season pass
● Champion Sponsors- $2,500– Receive recognition via intercom and/or at event, recognition on the fair’s website, 2 banners with name/logo(1 at the Grandstand or Midway and the other displayed on the fairgrounds), 12 drink tickets, and 12 season passes
● Grand Champion Sponsors- $4,000+ – Presenting sponsor status in advertising, Receive recognition via intercom and/or at event, recognition on the fair’s website, 2 banners with name/ logo (one at the grandstand and one on the fairgrounds), 20 season passes, and 20 drink tickets. At this level you can choose to be a presenting sponsor of a Grandstand event or presenting sponsor for the Midway
*Season passes will be mailed to you upon receipt of the sponsor’s check and all checks must be received by August 15, 2019 to ensure that sponsorship name will be included in the website, advertising, and/or a banner.